We went up to Blenheim in the weekend for Frank and Em's wedding, which was an awesome day. The ceremony was really sweet, plenty of tears (eh Frank!), and the reception was great fun. Phil and I were the MC's, and I was a bit nervous, but once we got going it was fine. I quite liked the microphone by the end of the night! Afterwards the groomsmen and a few of us continued the party in town. Everyone had a great night it seems, and Frank and Em were really happy with how the day went.
We bought Gracie back with us, so she's with us in Chch for a few days.
Heres a few pics.





1 comment:
wow you look so hot in that gorgeous black dress! I love it, very,very classy! are you able to talk, even if you're not able to chew? i would love to give you a call sometime csoon! hope you're not feeling too grotty.
xx soph
Post a Comment