Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Europe!


Soon i will be sitting in a cafe in Paris eating one of these.


Or in London eating this.

As previously mentioned we're off for a holiday later this year. Im so excited! Nothing new has happened recently, so im just posting about old stuff. We still haven't thought much about where we're gonna go in Europe, apart from Paris to see Soph. Suggestions/reccommendations anyone?
We're off to blenheim this weekend for our god-daughters 3rd birthday.
Happy Easter everyone!

3 comments:

Celia said...

Hey! ... what about seeing us??

Jenn said...

well i thought the bit about london and the fact that its the only place we have tickets to so far covered that! but ok, i will clarify . "To the readers of this blog: We will also be seeing the wonderful tim and celia on our journey overseas!"
No offence intended!

sophie said...

Weehee! I am so excited for you guys! And I keep discovering amazing delicacies and thinking "i must remember to feed this to my visitors..." I can think of many cute/stunning/interesting places to visit around Paris!